Friday, July 03, 2009

Thanks girls, I had a WONDERFUL night. =D

I don't know why I'm so gullible or why I never suspected anything AT ALL, but I guess its better this way haha.

Thankyou for the wonderful notes, the presents, and the TRAUMATISING blindfolding experience. Ashley came to my house (as a surprise), asked me to try a dress on, blindfolded me with a BIG towel (which I willingly gave cause I thought she was gonna wash her face) and dragged me to Tampines mall Fish & co.

(AND SIYUN WAS HIDING IN MY LIVING ROOM ALL THE WHILE FOLLOWING US AND I DIDN'T KNOW?!)

(Before that, they called my hp in the afternoon and then called my home number to ask my mom to keep it a secret, so my mom said "do your homework till 6, I'll bring you to the hokkaido fair after that", which left me totally unsuspicious)



When we reached Fish & co., I crashed into that podium thingy and everybody in the shop looked at me (that's what they told me). One of the waitresses poked me too (that's what I heard). Well, she was a really nice waitress =)



After the dinner, they made me stand on a chair IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE RESTAURANT, lighted a sparkler and sang the Fish & co. song for me. unfortunately, my memory stick was out of memory so there wasn't any videos on that. D: They even had me blow the candle 1 m away LOL. Okay that was a nice (but EXTREMELY embarrassing) fish&co. experience.





Alright, I THINK i'm gonna let them do the blogging for me, since i'd be quite weird with me going on about everything as the birthday girl right? Well, we'll see how it goes HAHA.

Maybe I'll regulate the photos first, cause nothing will turn out glam with ashley as the photographer. LOL!


Cheerios =D

No comments: